Faculty of Computer and Information – Cairo University in cooperation with EMC2 announces the start of a new professional Master program specialized in Cloud Computer Networks in September 2016. Professional Master degree aims at qualifying IT professional in the field of cloud computing and cloud networks linking scientific backgrounds and modern techniques for the labor market.
• A bachelor degree in one of the disciplines of Computers and Information, or a bachelor degree from a recognized scientific institute accredited from the Supreme Council of Universities. Students may also be accepted from graduates of other colleges to hold them with supplementary materials specified by the management of the program.
• Language requirement condition is met.
• Obtaining the approval of the Program, and the College Board and the completion of the required documents from the post-graduate department.
• A qualification test may be conducted to test the knowledge of the applicant as well as to determine the number of students.
• Registration is open for the various courses at the beginning of each semester (in the period determined by the college council)
for more information, kindly, visit
or through email
The President of Cairo University thanks Cambridge for the courage shown in its return to fairer assessment methods, which restored the world’s confidence in it.
Cairo University Celebrates Forty Fifth Anniversary of October Victory
Cairo University President Meets Vice-President of Renmin University of China to Discuss Means of Cooperation of Belt and Road Initiative with Ain Shams University President Attending
Open Dialog by Minister of Islamic Endowments and Cairo University President with Students about Deconstructing Extremist Ideologies
Cairo University Organizes International Forum for Cultural Heritage entitled Popular Literature and Interdisciplinary Studies in Participation with Researchers from 9 States