On 29/3/1983, Guest Houses has been inaugurated at the university campus in the presence of Prof. Dr.\ Hasan Hamdy Ibrahim, the former president of Cairo University.
Guest Houses (2) has been inaugurated at the university hostel on 26/6/1996 in the presence of Prof. Dr.\ Mufid Shehab, the former president of Cairo University.
Conferences Hall has been inaugurated at the university hostel 24/2/1998 in the presence of Prof. Dr.\ Farouk Ismail, the former president of Cairo University.
Guest Houses and Conferences Hall is a special unit that aims at:
1. Presenting meals and hot drinks to staff members and employees at Cairo University.
2. Planning for stay of staff members of Egyptian universities and foreign visitors of Cairo University and other universities.
3. Holding celebrations of different occasions and dinners of Cairo University.
4. The ability to present the same services to other universities, scientific research centers, and the Supreme Council of Universities according to the approval of the Board of Directors.
5. Conferences hall is the place where conferences, seminars, scientific and cultural courses of faculties and institutes of Cairo Universities and other Egyptian universities, institutes, and scientific research centers subordinated to Ministry of Higher Education and other scientific and cultural organizations are held.
6. Hosting shows and cultural and scientific celebrations at Conferences hall.