Scholarships for master's and doctoral degrees according to the cooperation protocol between Egypt and China
Register at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, BIT’s Agency No. is 10007.
Step 1 - Register on http://laihua.csc.edu.cn, the Agent No. of BIT is 10007, fill out all required information and submit online.
Step 2- Prepare all required application materials(list below) together with your CSC application form and send the scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, title named “nationality + application number +Full name”
List of required documents:
All materisals scanned copies（name clearly each item）shall be sent to BIT for 2015 Sep intake. The deadline is on April 15th, 2015.
1. CSC application form
2. Curriculum vitae (one page);
3. Statement of Purpose clearly indicating duration and purpose of study, preferred technical work or experience and academic background;
4. Two letters of recommendation by the university professors;
5. Bachelor degree diploma for Master degree applicants and Master degree diploma for PhD degree applicants (Those who haven't finished their present studies, please provide certificate of schooling);
6. Transcripts of the highest degree for Master and PhD degree applicants, or transcripts at home country for exchange students (English version with signature and/or seal by the student’s home university);
7. Passport copy and two-inch passport photo.
8. Applicants for music are requested to submit one CD recording of the applicants’ own work. Applicants for fine arts must submit one CD recording of the applicants’ own work (including two sketches, two color paintings and two other works).
9. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months) filled in English. (Download at http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or http://www.campuschina.org/)
*The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take the medical examination (best on March).
Step 3 – Send the hard copies (in duplicate) of the above materials to the Office of International Students at BIT after receiving the e-mail notice from the Admission Officers.
Mobility for International Learning Experiences 2 Erasmus+ Programme for Undergraduate- MSc- Ph.D.- Teaching- Administrators