Students should follow these steps:
1. Go to the Department of Education and Student Affairs to take paper about which courses the student wants to register.
2. Go to the Department of Finance (Mrs. / Samia Abdel Aziz), to pay tuition fees 200 Egyptian pounds for each course.
3. Each student is allowed to register with a maximum of 8 credit hours (theory only).
4. It is allowed for some students (fired or graduation) to increase the number of hours to (10 hours).
5. The student handed over a copy of payment receipt to the Department of students Affairs.
6. To all students abide by the rules above so as to conduct the registration process by Monday, 6/10/2013.
7. The study will begin in the first week of the month of July 2013 and the date of the exam begins on Sunday 01/09/2013
Cairo University Celebrates Forty Fifth Anniversary of October Victory
Cairo University President Meets Vice-President of Renmin University of China to Discuss Means of Cooperation of Belt and Road Initiative with Ain Shams University President Attending
Open Dialog by Minister of Islamic Endowments and Cairo University President with Students about Deconstructing Extremist Ideologies
Cairo University Organizes International Forum for Cultural Heritage entitled Popular Literature and Interdisciplinary Studies in Participation with Researchers from 9 States
Cairo University Celebrates Forty Fifth Anniversary of October War Victory and Hosts Former Reconnaissance President and Honors some Graduates Participated in October Victory