International Relations Office – Cairo University (IRO) announces the results of the participation of Cairo University in the projects programs funded by the European Union "ERASMUS+" for year 2014. This is regarded a continuity for TEMPUS programs for developing the higher education.
Cairo University won 5 projects out of 10 projects with which Egypt participated in 2014/2015. This is considered an achievement as the percentage of the participation of Cairo University reached 50% which is not the first time. It has been achieved for two years respectively, as in 2013; Cairo University won 8 projects out of 16 projects.
The winning projects:
1. Master in Health Informatics HEAL+ - Spain “Faculty of Computer and Information Technology”
2. A Bottom-up approach for opening up education in South-Mediterranean countries Italy – “Open Learning Center”
3. Interuniversity Learning in Higher Education of Advanced land Management - Egyptian Country - Italy – “Faculty of Agriculture”
4. IT-Based International diploma and professional certificates in clinical toxicology - Italy – “Faculty of Pharmacy”
5. Development of higher Education teaching modules on the Socio-economic Impacts of the Renewable Energy implementation - “Faculty of Engineering
The President of Cairo University thanks Cambridge for the courage shown in its return to fairer assessment methods, which restored the world’s confidence in it.
Cairo University Celebrates Forty Fifth Anniversary of October Victory
Cairo University President Meets Vice-President of Renmin University of China to Discuss Means of Cooperation of Belt and Road Initiative with Ain Shams University President Attending
Open Dialog by Minister of Islamic Endowments and Cairo University President with Students about Deconstructing Extremist Ideologies
Cairo University Organizes International Forum for Cultural Heritage entitled Popular Literature and Interdisciplinary Studies in Participation with Researchers from 9 States