Cairo University organizes the fifty-first conference this year while the world still suffers from the spillover of the global financial crisis that affected many economic sectors all over the world. The unemployment issue aggravated at developed countries in particular. The world is still expecting outbreaks of contagious diseases that may afflict many people. On the other hand, the interval determined by the United Nations for achieving developmental goals for the third millennium is about to end. These circumstances may require taking difficult decisions that more or less influence the life of people. It is self-evident that these circumstances are motives for research efforts to focus on these issues and others at the national, regional and global level shedding light on the topics, seminars and themes of the conference.
The Conference Objectives:
- Publishing accepted scientific researches in different specialties of the conference
- Connecting global research by the invitation of foreign or Egyptian professors who are working abroad to present the most recent issues in their specialties
- Activating research partnership between the institute and national, Arab and international institutions working in the specialties of the institute
- Highlighting the impact of global financial crisis spillover on economy, employment and poverty rates at the Arab Republic of Egypt
- Kindly view the file for more information on the conference
The President of Cairo University thanks Cambridge for the courage shown in its return to fairer assessment methods, which restored the world’s confidence in it.
Cairo University Celebrates Forty Fifth Anniversary of October Victory
Cairo University President Meets Vice-President of Renmin University of China to Discuss Means of Cooperation of Belt and Road Initiative with Ain Shams University President Attending
Open Dialog by Minister of Islamic Endowments and Cairo University President with Students about Deconstructing Extremist Ideologies
Cairo University Organizes International Forum for Cultural Heritage entitled Popular Literature and Interdisciplinary Studies in Participation with Researchers from 9 States